- gcc error – stray ‘\’ in program : http://www.giannistsakiris.com/index.php/2008/04/17/gcc-error-stray-%E2%80%98342%E2%80%99-in-program/
- Reason that copy code from pdf
- Solution: replace all non-neutral double quotation marks with the neutral ones.
- Emacs to compile c files with error: make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.
- Reason: use the compile command – make -k, but actually there is no make file there and all what I want is to compile a c file, such as 1.1.c
- Solution: just update the command to cc -o 1.1 1.1.c, related post: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4623080/compile-c-problem-in-emacs-ubuntu